DECOMIL - 36 Bottle Stackable Modular Wine Rack Wine Storage Rack Solid Bamboo Wine Holder Display Shelves, Wobble-Free (Four-Tier, 36 Bottle Capacity)
Why DECOMIL - 36 Bottle Stackable Modular Wine Rack Wine Storage Rack Solid Bamboo Wine Holder Display Shelves, Wobble-Free (Four-Tier, 36 Bottle Capacity)?
- Assembled measurements: Approx.21" X 10" X 33.5 Holds up to 36 bottles (4 tiers & 9 bottles each layer), 3.5-inch opening mouth holds standard size wine bottle (750ML). Perfect to store a lot of wine bottles, also an awesome organization system when it comes to something bottled.
- Each piece of the bamboo wood has notches and slots which are deep so they can fit together well, make the wine display shelf more stable on the wood floor or the carpet, just sort of press the pieces together, inseparable and free from vibrations. Versatile modular stacking style, wave-shaped shelves, arc design prevent wine bottles scattered around while slight tilt helps to keep your wines fresh and in handy.
- This wine bottle holder is made of high-quality knots free pine wood to ensure sturdy construction and compact capacity. The thickness of this bamboo hardwood is 1 inch, smooth and durable material to ensure your wines' safety for long time usage. Unfinished natural wood offers a variety of options to stain, paint, varnish to match your furnishings or just leave as it is, 100% DIY and wobble-free guarantee.
- Assembly is easy and straight forward, these racks snap together with no need for tools, no Nail or Screw needed. Super EASY to assemble (10 minutes or less). There is no heavy, time-consuming assembly required with these wine racks, easy to put together without any tools, all accessories are included in the package, as well as for instructions. It's also convenient to disassemble it when not use or simply transport.
- Classic design to accent any home, kitchen, dining room or wine cellar. It also a great gift for any special occasion or wine lovers. Wine collectors will love this wine rack! It comes with a 1-year limited warranty.